Saturday 27 December 2014

The Seven Deadly Sins Book Tag

Saturday 27 December 2014

This tag is cool and fun and I wanted to do it. Here we go! Hope you enjoy.

The Seven Deadly Sins Book Tag


Greed: What is the most expensive and inexpensive book on your shelf?
Most expensive is probably Allegiant - because it's one of the only hardbacks I own and I got it at full price. 
I have three for my least expensive which are: What's left of me, The Fame Game and Wither because they were all 50p each (and all brand new).

Wrath: Which author do you have a love/hate relationship with?
1) Nicholas Sparks because I ADORE some of his books and others just feel like they're another one of his books but with different characters. They can get boring and predictable and every now and then you find a real gem.
2) Maggie Stiefvater - back when I only read paranormal I was in love with her Shiver trilogy (I still am) but then I picked up Lament and I couldn't stand it. Then I tried The Raven Boys and it was good but it confused me so I put it back down which is why I'm nervous to pick up her books and continue with the Raven Cycle.

Gluttony: Which book have you deliciously devoured over and over again with no remorse whatsoever?
The Fault in Our Stars is one i've read OVER AND OVER also I've read the Gallagher Girls series at least six times.

Sloth: What book have you neglected due to laziness?
The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins. I love philosophy and Richard Dawkins really interested me when I was studying it but now that I have the book I just don't know if I want to read it because it's big and it probably has loads of advanced words that I won't understand.

Pride: What book do you most talk about in order to sound like an intellectual reader?
To Kill a Mockingbird is like the only classic I've read but I love it so much so I talk about it whenever I'm having a conversation with a pretentious reader (you know the ones). Also I've read a few psychology, criminology and philosophy books so I pull things from those whenever I'm feeling really fancy.

Lust: What attributes do you find most attractive in male or female characters?
male - arrogant, sensitive, badass, FEMINIST.
female - celeana sardothien, badass, witty, FEMINIST.

Envy: What books would you most like to receive as a gift?
I've had my eye on the Complete Sherlock Holmes Leatherbound Edition but let's be real I'm not paying £25-£16 for it myself so it'd probably make me cry if someone got me it as a gift.

2 comments :

  1. AWW MAN NICHOLAS SPARKS. I gobble up his books like crazy but I definitely see how some of them are the same except with different storyline and characters. But I still love them. Even when the characters always die.

    Continue reading The Raven Cycle!! I was so confused during the Raven Boys too, I had to search up the Recaptain post for it (which helped a lot btw) but then I read the other two books and things start to fall into place and it's so good plz natalie read it plzzzz

    Also your answer to lust is life?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I cried once because I found out that he was in a shopping centre in London doing a signing for Safe Haven (with the cast) not even TWO HOURS after I'd left that exact same shopping centre. I'm still bitter.

      I will definitely continue on with it at some point! I've heard so many bloggers say how amazing it is enough times to know that I NEED to finish it off eventually hahaha I just have no idea when I'll overcome my fear (i'm seriously scared of it - it's weird)

      Delete