Tuesday 14 April 2015

TTT #4 - Inspiring Quotes.

Tuesday 14 April 2015
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish. This weeks prompt is 'inspiring quotes' and as you know, I love a good quote so I was keen to do this post. Let's get started then shall we?

"People aren't born good or bad. Maybe they're born with tendencies either way, but it's the way you live your life that matters" - Cassandra Clare: City of Glass

"Spread those strong wings of yours. Fly." - Annabel Pitcher: Ketchup Clouds

"I don't owe people anything, and I don't have to talk to them any more than I feel I need to" - Ned Vizzini: It's Kind of A Funny Story

"You've just got to hold your head up and act like you don't give a shit" - Jenny Han: To All The Boys I've Loved Before

"You do not write you life with words...You write it with actions. What you think is not important. It is only important what you do" - Patrick Ness: A Monster Calls

"You could rattle the stars," - Sarah J Maas: Throne of Glass

"She was the heir of ash and fire, and she would bow to no one" - Sarah J Maas: Heir of Fire

"I'd rather die my way than live yours" - Lauren Oliver: Delirium

"I think a lot of people want to be someone, but we are scared that if we try, we won't be as good as everyone imagines we could be" - Ava Dellaira: Love Letters to the Dead

"The great thing about this life of ours is that you can be someone different to everybody" - Jennifer Niven: All The Bright Places

8 comments :

  1. 'I've seen "You could rattle the stars" a few times today, LOVE it!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great quote! Thanks for stopping by, Missie <3

      Delete
  2. I forgot about that Han one - didn't Kavinsky say it? Whoever said it, I love it!

    AND YES THE OTHER HOF ONE. I couldn't remember it and I was too lazy to get off the couch to open up my book LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it was Kavinsky because I remember it was said after the hot-tub fiasco. I think it was her friend but I can't remember exactly.

      Ah! I keep a quote book for when I come across things that knock the breath out of me so it wasn't too difficult for me to find any of the quotes (although saying that I do need to update the quotes in there)

      Delete
  3. Wow, these are all beautiful! I adore the quote by Ness :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a gorgeous quote! Thanks for stopping by, Elizabeth!

      Delete
  4. All of these quotes are amazing because they make you feel enpowered! I am getting kind of emotional with the last one, though </3 Finch :( But honestly great job, Nat! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love empowering quotes! They are my favourite things hahaha. FINCH </3

      Thank you!|

      Delete