Saturday 8 November 2014

A Collection of Quotes.

Saturday 8 November 2014


As I was flicking through my quote book the other day I realised that I have quote a few favourite quotes from books that I love. Now some of these I am so obsessed with that I want to shout them from the rooftops but, of course, that would be extremely weird and I'm also a teeny (a lot) but afraid of heights so - why not do the next best thing.

My quote book is also separated into categories, look at me getting all fancy up in here.

Love


"I just want to know - are you rooting for me? Are you hoping I pull this off?" - Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

"I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then" City of Glass by Cassandra Clare

"The wind whispers Alex's name and the ocean repeats it" Delirium by Lauren Oliver

"For the two of us, home isn't a place. It is a person. And we are finally home" Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

"But I will say this. When the scientists of the future show up at my house with robot eyes and they tell me to try them on, I will tell the scientists to screw off, because I do not want to see a world without him" The Fault in our Stars by John Green

"We accept the love we think we deserve" The Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

"'You look like you' he said 'you with the volume turned up'" Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell

Inspiration


"I am not pretty. I am not beautiful. I am radiant as the sun" The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

"I'd rather die my way than live yours" Delirium by Lauren Oliver

"Once you've accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you" A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin

"She was the heir of ash and fire, and she would bow to no one" Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas

"It's gonna hurt because it matters" Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Lethithan

Adventure


"I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met" Paper Towns by John Green

"I want to live, before I die" Before I Die by Jenny Downham

Reading


"Libraries were full of ideas - perhaps the most dangerous and powerful of all weapons" Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

"...her dearest friends are characters in books" Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas

No comments :

Post a Comment