Monday 3 November 2014

Series I Want To Read

Monday 3 November 2014
My TBR grows at least two books everyday - that's a lot of damn books. One thing I've noticed, however, is that a lot of these are series. But wait, what books do I not buy often? Ones that are a part of a series. Yes, It's a problem. I figure that by writing this post it'll spark me into starting some series and getting the majority of my TBR reduced. Here's to hoping.

Some of these titles are just genuinely so embarrassing that I keep talking about them to a minimum. I mean, honestly, how have I never read Percy Jackson? Shame on me.









2 comments :

  1. Series I've Read That You Should Start:

    The Winner's Curse - FREAKING FANTASTIC
    Burn for Burn - THE FIRST 2 BOOKS WERE SO GOOD
    The Lightning Thief - HILARIOUS AND ADORABLE
    The Archived - A LOT BETTER THAN I THOUGHT. ACTUALLY REALLY ENJOYABLE
    The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - I CAN'T HELP IT NOAH.
    Cinder - LOVE.
    Anna Dressed In Blood - NOT AS SCARY AS PEOPLE SAY BUT V GOOD AND BROWNIE POINTS FOR BEING SET IN CANADA
    The Raven Boys - GREAT GREAT GREAT READING THE SEQUEL NOW
    Vampire Academy - SO ADDICTIVE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seeing that you've read these and loved them really gives me more motivation to read them. GODDAMMIT NATALIE GET YOUR BUTT INTO GEAR.

      Delete