Friday 19 December 2014

The Bedtime Book Tag

Friday 19 December 2014
Hi, since I was going to India I had a few posts queued up and this was one of them. I'm sorry it's nothing live changing but whatever. Enjoy.

The Bedtime Book Tag


What book kept you up all night reading?
Most recently it was Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas. There have been a few books but this is the one that stands out in my mind. I was so determined to finish it that I read up until 3am and then was so shocked that I couldn't actually sleep for another hour! 

What book made you scared to go to sleep?
I don't read many horror stories but one I can think of is Dark Secrets by Elizabeth Chandler. It's a bind up of two horror-ish stories and I read it when I was 12 and in Scotland and I couldn't sleep because our caravan was right next to the woods and I was terrified.

What book almost put you to sleep?
It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini - not because it's boring though! I was really tired and the book weighs like 10 pounds so it was exhausting trying to hold it up and well, I fell asleep.

What book has you tossing and turning in anticipation of it's release?
Girl Online by Zoe Sugg! I love Zoe's YouTube Channel and the book sounds right up my alley so I'm excited!!!

What book has your dream girlfriend/boyfriend?
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - Levi Stewart...Swoon.

What book world would be your worst nightmare to live in?
Delirium I think! A world without love? What kind of a world would that be. The idea of a loveless life terrifies me so I think living there would me torture for me. Poor Lena and Alex.

What book cover reminds you of night time?
I'm going to go for the easy option here and say 'Love Letters to the Dead' by Ava Dellaira because it's an actual night sky. Also it's gorgeous and one of the best covers I've seen for a contemporary book.

What book has a nightmarish cliffhanger?
HEIR OF FIRE BY SARAH J MAAS LIKE WHY YOU GOTTA DO THAT TO ME MAAS HUH WHY.

What book have you actually dreamed about?
The Fault in our Stars by John  Green *SPOILER ALERT* I dreamed that Hazel moved on from Gus and fell in love with another boy but as Hazel got sicker and sicker it developed into a story like Gus and Caroline and when Hazel eventually died the boy who was left behind was diagnosed with cancer and the cycle continued with him falling in love with another cancer patient. I woke up crying.

What book monster would you not want to find under your bed?
President Snow. How scary would that be.

No comments :

Post a Comment