Tuesday 19 May 2015

TTT #9 - Top Ten Ships (Bookish Or Otherwise)

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This weeks feature is a freebie so we can choose our own topic! I'm doing my Top Ten Ships.

Today is May 19th which means that it is my 18th birthday. I figured that since this is a freebie week I should do something that is fitting for my birthday - I didn't want to do bookish birthdays so I decided that I would let you all in on my Top Ten OTPs. 

Cath and Levi:
There will come a day that I don't talk about Fangirl but today is not that day. Cath and Levi are everything to me. Honestly, I could go into a starbucks and not leave without thinking about Cath and Levi. I can't even apply to University without thinking about Cath and Levi.

"Are you rooting for me? Are you hoping I pull this off?"

Chaolena:
Is this an unpopular one? I've shipped Chaolena since the beginning of Throne of Glass (and yes, he did treat her pretty shitty in the end of CoM and throughout HoF - I'll admit that). I want nothing more than for Chaol to get his head out of his ass and see Celaena for who she is not what she is.

"The rest of the world quieted into nothing. In that moment, after ten long years, Celaena looked at Chaol and realised she was home"

Bellarke:
BELLARKE 4 EVA. MY OTP. MY OTP TO END ALL OTPS. Bellarke is all I want and all I need. Bellarke is the light of my life. Bellarke is my soul. Bellarke is everything. Now I can't stop thinking about Bellarke and I'm going to be emotional about Bellarke for the rest of my life why did I do this. 

"Can you wish on this kind of shooting star?" "I wouldn't know what to wish for"

Lena and Alex:
The end of Delirium killed me. Pandemonium killed me more. The whole of Requiem I'm not even sure if I was alive. 

"I met an invalid, and fell for his art. He showed me his smile, and went straight for my heart"

Bluesey:
*Clutches heart* *Wipes tears* WHYYYYYYYY *Collapses to the floor*

"'Blue', he warned, but his voice was chaotic. This close, his throat was scented with mint and wool sweater and vinyl car seat, and Gansey, just Gansey. She said 'I just want to pretend. I want to pretend that I could'"

Pynch:
I didn't like Adam and then I loved Adam. And then Pynch came and took over my soul. I don't know how it happened, I don't want to know how it happened. All I know is that it did and I don't remember what life was like before Pynch.

"Adam felt the startling inequality of their relationship: Ronan knew Adam, but Adam wasn't sure he knew Ronan, after all"

Lara Jean and Peter K:
I NEED THE NEXT BOOK. JENNY HAN, PLEASE. I NEED IT. RIGHT NOW. I CAN'T WAIT.

"Peter smiles, and ugh, it's annoying how handsome he is"

Everlark (Peeniss):
I waited three books and I finally got the ending I was craving. SCREW YOU GALE. 

"'You love me. Real or not real?' I tell him, 'Real.'"

Hazel and Gus:
*Continued wailing from three years ago*

"Perhaps 'Okay' will be our always"

Clary and Jace:
I don't want to talk about it. Don't talk to me about it. Clace is the LOML. Clace is everything to me. 

"'There is no pretending,' Jace said with absolute clarity. 'I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then.'"

6 comments :

  1. There will never be a day when we can’t talk about Fangirl. DON’T EVEN LIE NATALIE.

    SSHHHHH WE DON’T SPEAK ABOUT BLUESEY OR PYNCH. AND WE DO NOT SHARE THE PAINFUL QUOTES EITHER. OR FREAKING HAND CREAM.

    Oh and while I'm in caps... HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATALIE!!! *throws confetti*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have exaggerated my statement slightly because I don't think I'll ever be able to stop talking about Fangirl, ever. It's just that I'm painfully aware of how much I talk about Fangirl that I figure people must be sick of hearing about it.

      BLUESEY AND PYNCH ARE BOTH THE LIGHT OF MY LIFE AND THE BANE OF MY EXISTENCE. I CAN'T DO IT ANYMORE KAYLA. I CAN'T TAKE THIS HEAVY PAIN IN MY HEART.

      Thank you!!!

      Delete
  2. NAT I MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY. I am officially the worst friend ever. Woooo! -_- HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY YOU LOVELY WOMAN! HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY! <3333 oKAY NOW IM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS TTT OMG.

    HAZEL & GUS HOW FUCKING DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME, NAT?? Oh god.

    Everlark, yep. It's my otp but I wasn't crazy crazy about it? That ending could have been so much better, sigh.

    PYNCH AND BLUESEY OH YOU REALLY ARE TRYING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED WITH THESE OTPS. Bluesey forever and ever. *whispers* Maggie do not kill my man.

    Cath and Levi, n'awwwwwwww so cute. Where's my Levi, though?

    Lovely post!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not the worst ;) Thank you! I did have a great day I spend it with friends and family so it was a really nice, chill day <3

      HAHAHA. I'm still looking for my Levi. He's out there somewhere.

      Delete
  3. Oh Chaolena, Chaol really does need to get his head out of his ass, though I will admit the end of HOF was a good start. I love Pynch, in a way I never expected to after Blue Lily, Lily Blue. I had never really thought about them as a couple before and then they were all sweet with each other and I was like, man I really ship this! Bluesy too, they're really cute although we're probably all going to get our hearts broken after the next book. I love Peeta and Katniss too, although it's really weird that one of their ship names is Peeniss.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/05/19/top-ten-tuesdays-5/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Pynch just sort of creeped up on me and then it was suddenly everything to me.

      Thanks for stopping by, JJ!

      Delete