Wednesday 30 March 2016

2016 ARC April

Wednesday 30 March 2016
You may have heard of ARC August happening in 2015 and yes, you guessed it, Octavia and Shelley of Read. Sleep. Repeat. are hosting it all over again - except in April!

If you haven't heard of this, it's an event that helps bloggers and readers to decrease their ARC pile. There are three simple rules to taking part in this event:
  • You can read however many ARCs you want/have. It's completely up to you!
  • However many you read, it MUST be an ARC. It can be physical/electronic but it has to be an ARC.
  • Have fun and enjoy yourself!
Sign ups are happening until 15th April so if you want to take part I urge you to go and sign up here especially if you want to get your ARC pile down and need some motivation!

I didn't take part in ARC August last year because I wasn't extremely bothered by my ARC pile but I recently went on a bit of a requesting spree and I can already feel it coming around to bite me on the butt so this is perfect timing really! 

I have four main ARCs that I want to get through in April and it's going to be a bit of a busy month for me so hopefully I will be able to get through this small pile. I may add more depending on how the reading goes but for now here they are:

No comments :

Post a Comment