Friday 1 April 2016

Things I've Been Loving: March Edition

Friday 1 April 2016
March has been a weird month. The beginning was filled with stress and worry about everything from my mums health, projects at college and getting into my back-up uni and the end has been, well, a de-stress of all of those things. My mum is better, the projects I was worried about are over and I finally got the acceptance I've been waiting for since November AND applied for student finance AND have booked my accommodation, so it's safe to say that everything has worked out pretty much perfectly.

Book: Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
I wasn't sure that I wanted to read Me Before You, in fact, I didn't even know what it was about. And then the trailer. That trailer ruined my life. I immediately bought it on iBooks and started reading. And then I went out and bought the paperback and then I spent the rest of the night crying my eyes out. Hands down one of the best books I've read this year/maybe ever.

Product: Accommodation
I haven't bought many things this month because I've been saving for my mini-trip to Cardiff but I did put down the deposit on my University Accommodation which is such a welcome relief to know that I'll have somewhere to live next year.

Movie: 10 Cloverfield Lane
I think this is actually the only movie I watched this month so it sort of wins by default. I did really like the film actually, up until the last 10 minutes it was really suspenseful and quite entertaining. I wouldn't say it's a must-see but it's worth a look.

TV Show: The Walking Dead/The Island
At the beginning of the month me and mum decided to rewatch the entirety of The Walking Dead (I'd seen the first season when it aired but ended up missing a tonne of episodes so gave up) and it is officially one of my favourite shows ever. The Island aired last week and I can already tell that it's going to be great. Besides, I love Bear Grylls so.

Music: 
Once again I've just been listening to the same classic songs that I love so if you have any (literally any at all) recommendations please comment them below it's a DIRE need.

Event: University
I hate to keep bringing it up but finally having everything for Uni sorted is just such a huge weight off my shoulders and I'm so HAPPY it's finally done.

No comments :

Post a Comment