Thursday 9 June 2016

The Series Series #1: Series That I Want To Read.

Thursday 9 June 2016


Back in 2014 I wrote a post sharing all of the series that I wanted to start, a lot has changed since then and I figured that I should give you an updated version. If you want to check out the original post to see how much has changed I will link it here. This post is the first part of a mini series that I'm doing here on the blog all about, well, series, so if you like this be sure to come back and check out the other posts I'm doing.

(This post doesn't include series that I've started reading/series that I want to finish. Purely just series that I want to start but haven't yet).


2 comments :

  1. I really would recommend The Mistborn trilogy by Brandon Sanderson, and I loved his Stormlight Archive books even better (the two that are released so far anyway). I have heard great things about The Wrath and the Dawn, and that's a series I really want to check out myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had The Final Empire sitting on my shelf for ages but it's so intimidating. I really do want to see what all the hype is about though.

      Delete