Thursday 4 May 2017

My Favourite Songs of 2017 - So Far.

Thursday 4 May 2017

As I'm sure some of you guys will know, I love music. Every time I fall in love with a new band it's like an entirely different entity has entered my body and taken over. Despite this, I keep looking for new bands to listen to, or I get bands and songs recommended, and it's just a vicious cycle. Since 2017 has been a very heavy music year already, I thought I would share with you some of my favourite songs that I've started listening to this year - so far.

Because I like to go the extra mile, and I love making aesthetics, not only have I included the playlist for the songs but I've also made some aesthetics for certain songs to help you guys get a feel for it. Also because some of them have such a strong aesthetic that it's hard to resist - ok?

Sunbeam - Decade.
How Do You Feel? - The Maine.



Miley - SWMRS.
Puzzle Pieces - Broadside.








Hard Times - Paramore. / Sign of the Times - Harry Styles. / Slow Burn - State Champs. / There's Nothing Holding Me Back - Shawn Mendes. / Laika - Boston Manor. / Daisy May - Decade. / The Sound of Reverie - The Maine. / Gold Steps - Neck Deep. / December - Neck Deep. / Lose It - SWMRS. / A Place To Lay Your Head - Broadside.



4 comments :

  1. I love music recommendations, so I have set this playing while I check out your blog in another tab! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I hope you loved some of the songs as much as I do <3

      Delete
  2. I love that you added the aesthetics to go with some of the songs. I definitely agree that each song can contain it's own mood, so mood boards like that are a great idea!

    I have to admit, I loved music when I was younger but I rarely go out of my way to find anything new to listen to anymore. The only ones I recognize on your list are the Paramore and Harry Styles ones, and those are only because I found out about them on Twitter, haha. Does my lack of music taste make me an out-of-touch adult now? I want to like music, I do, I just feel like it always distracts me from what I'm trying to do so I rarely listen to it unless I want to dance. >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I'm the complete opposite! When I was younger I didn't care for music that much, and would just listen to whatever my siblings had on, or whatever was on the radio. But the older I got the more I started discovering bands and songs that made me want to do nothing but listen to them and the rest is history. Also, it's interesting that you say music distracts you - because I find if I'm not listening to music I'm more distracted than when I am (especially when I'm doing work). But hey, dancing is ALWAYS great.

      Delete